7 Home Remedies for Treating Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags
Some people fear the surgical removal of warts, moles, warts, and skin tags but they disdain the unsightly appearance.
These skin lesions can cause both dermatological and cosmetics problems. Skin lesions arise from a virus that produces bumps found in the soles of the feet, knees, and the hands and sometimes even on the face.
Fortunately, no one has to exclusively rely on the surgical option because there are practical methods that can be safely used at home.
- Place hot water in small bowl and soak the area using cotton balls immersed in white vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Then quickly rinse and pat dry.
- Make a paste mixture by dissolving the aspirin in a drop of water. Hold the solution to the area and cover with plaster or band-aid. Do this is two times every day.
- Make sodium bicarbonate by mixing baking soda with water, rub into the area of 3 to 4 times a day. For moles, soak a cloth with castor oil and baking soda and place over the mole. Leave it on overnight.
- Rub warts using the open stem of a dandelion. Repeat this procedure three times daily.
- Using crushed garlic paste is also an active way remove warts. Attach the crushed garlic to the affected area with a band-aid overnight.
- Dice red onion and mix with salt has been used to treat warts. Rub on the mixture on blemishes at least three times per day.
- Grapefruit seeds extract also used to treat warts. Just cover over the extract with plaster or a band-aid, and in 30 days, warts should disappear.
Try these useful methods at home to remove the moles, warts and skin tags. These methods are inexpensive methods, and all the items are readily available at home.
You can find them in your kitchen. To ensure maximum results, you should just follow the instructions and implement them thoroughly.
By applying the remedies consistently over time, all undesirable warts, moles and skin tags should dissolve. The solutions indeed do require some time before results can be seen visibly, so keep applying them.
But for those who want to remove damaged skin quickly, the surgical methods are the best - just be prepared to spend money.